Saturday, September 15, 2012

Allow me to introduce myself...

I sincerely enjoy reading blogs. I like to read some of what people think, I like to see other's creativity, I like to explore the blog-asphere to learn, to be inspired, sometimes just to get a good laugh.
I also enjoy writing. I like typing. I desire to share some of my life's story and be (hopefully) of use to someone else.
So here it is....My name is Nichelle and I'm 28 years old. Wife of 5 years and a momma of 19 months to date.
I am a born again believer. I was "introduced" to Jesus at a young age, faithful church goer but completely void of Spirit...spiritually dead. And not having a clue. It wasn't until a few years ago that now I can say "I'm born again"! Not because of some prayer that I said asking Jesus into my heart, but because the seed of His word quickened me, the Spirit of God made me alive and thus I had a heart to repent and believe. I'd have to say one of the biggest changes in my life now is that my desire is no longer my will but His will and for this, I am forever thankful and will proclaim His goodness. This has birthed my love for theology and my pursuit to rightfully divide the word of truth in complete accuracy.
Home, food and style is what I enjoy...the areas of life that I work my talents.
You'll get to hear and see way more about me and what I'm doing but you'll have to wait until later posts.

NC signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment