Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ranting...

Potty Training Chloe...
Uh, this has been interesting to say the least. She is sort of getting it, I have to remind her often but I think that's understandable. She and I are very new at this. I mean I've never potty trained a kid before. I'm sure there is a technique to it, however I have chosen the route of discovering myself what works best for her. I don't feel like it's necessary to pressure her at 19 months. She has done really good yesterday and today though.

This is Chloe's lunch today. Just didn't feel like cooking...shoot me.



I return to work tomorrow...back to my part time schedule of 3 days a week. Grateful that I can help assist the needs of my family financially but its a bummer. I rather be at home with my kid. In due time.

In a real low key mood, will put her down for nap time after lunch. I think I will participate.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment